template

Friday 15 February 2013

Christmas card no snow

Hi there thanks for visiting a very quick card
Thought I would make a very quick Christmas card already a few behind my planned 1 a week.
OH has had me running up and down stairs looking at the computer, like I am some expert, what is he doing Playing a game lol.
Anyway stamp I used is a dimension 4th stamp had for years coloured with markers, cut off an embossed card added a bit of chalk, moutrd on some holly paper, think it's from the forever friends Christmas collection, added some gold embossing powder, ribbon and gemshttp://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/chnc-challenge-111-we-dont-want-any.html
Thanks for looking ang
Hopefully I am time for Hazels Christmas challenge no snow

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are in time - and what a pretty card, love that gold ribbon - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 111 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete