template

Friday 25 January 2013

Vintage flower

Hi there thanks for visiting, at long last I actually feel bug free.
Made 2 cards last night, and thought I would post before work.

I have used sheenas poppy stamp coloured with h2o,so and distress ink,matted with gold brown card. I overstamped and used my guilding flakes for the first time.
I followed the sketch from sketch saturday
Challenges I would like to enter
Sketch saturday
Allsorts flower power
Totally gorjuss keep it simple
Crafts and me vintage
paper playtime add some brown

4 comments:

  1. A really stunning creation Ang and perfect for our 'Flower Power' theme.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Ang, love the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! What beautiful flowers those are! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, your beautifully colored poppies look fabulous on this pretty birthday card. Lovin' your choice of simple punched and embossed embellishments too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "vintage" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete