template

Thursday 22 November 2012

Black and white christmas card

 Hi there thanks for visiting
A Christmas card that is a bit unusual but I quite liked making it.

I have used again a very old stamp, one of the first I ever bought I think just stamped and embossed it, used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and matted on to black, the corners and the circles are cut from a nelli snellen die set, not over sure what I had to do with the edges the die does not cut all the way round so figured I needed to fold it up some how not sure if I got it right. Paper pleated some black card stock to make the rosette and added sentiment, bit of black ribbon and gems from stash also added crystal glitter but does not show up that much
thanks for looking angxxxx
would like to enter in the following challenges
Totally gorjuss plain and simple
Totally paper crafts clean and simple black and white
cup cake card challenge paper pleating yipee I won 
crafts and me circles

4 comments:

  1. This is a really stylish and elegant card. I love your pleated element. Thanks for paying at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning festive card, I do like that image and the touches of sparkle. thank you for joining in the challenge at Totally Papercrafts, I've just joined the DT so hopefully you will join in again so I can see more of your gorgeous creations.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card....Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous paper pleating, it's a very elegant card, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete