template

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Gift bag

I had some brown paper bags from a well known high street store, so thought I would up cycle them.
I cut 1 down just below the logo and allowed the same width as the logo,either side of the handle strengthening panel  for the sides.
Added extra waste bag to the tops and bottom to strengthen the bag and then decorated it.
I used papermania papers and flowers, lotv image coloured with distress inks onto watercolour card.  I am new to colouring with distress inks and I quite like it.
Hand stitched around the design, was going to use the sewing machine but just could not face getting it out and setting it up. Good excuse for watching the men's beach volley ball
thanks for looking angxxxx
wondered how everyone got larger pics, just found the button lol
would like to enter in
lotv anything but a card X
papertake weekly anything goes X
paper play challenge layer it up X

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did this bag. This is absolutely adorable. Great job!
    Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how cute! Love this bag that you've done! Thank you for entering into LOTV!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Such pretty image and great gift. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete